hibu shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange. Our share price can be found in many national newspapers and on this website. For more information go to share price.
Shareholder Contact Details
Equiniti’s telephone line for shareholders:
0871 384 2049*
Equiniti’s telephone line for employee shareholders:
0871 384 2130*
Text phone for the hard of hearing:
0871 384 2255*
* Calls to these numbers are charged at 8p per minute from a BT landline. Other telephony providers’ costs may vary.
You can view details of your holding at the Equiniti Shareview website. Equiniti Shareview allows you to:
- Access details of various classes of shares including balance movements, indicative values and dividend payments
- Change details online for addresses and dividend mandates as well as downloading a wide range of forms
- Deal in a wide range of stocks through Equiniti Shareview Dealing
- Carry out proxy voting online in advance of a General Meeting
- Register to receive shareholder communications electronically
- Access a wide range of shareholder related information
For more information please visit the Equiniti Shareview Web site.
Warning to shareholders
In common with other UK listed companies, Yell has been asked to warn shareholders about the threat of high pressure sales firms (also known as 'boiler rooms'), often operating from overseas and targeting investors illegally, offering non-tradable, overpriced or even non-existent shares. For more guidance on what you should do, if you receive unsolicited investment advice, please refer to the Information on Boiler Room scams document in the Downloads section at the foot of this page.
Shareholders in other jurisdictions should seek advice from their local regulatory bodies.